Idiots Traffic School FAQ's
1) What do I need in order to get Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School started?Driver's license #
Citation # and/or Court letter
2) What's the cost of the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course?
The price of our course varies from state to state, please start the sign up process and select your state it will show you the price of the course there or CLICK HERE.
3) Is it safe to use my credit card over the internet?
Yes, our site is secured by GoDaddy
a world renowned encryption service.
4) How long does it take to complete the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course?
We don't use "timers" on our website so course completion time varies.
5) What is the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School best price guarantee, what schools will you match and how do I get it?
We will beat any online Traffic School / Defensive Driving School basic course price with standard delivery, to get best price
guarantee. This offer is only valid if you contact us before you have
executed payment through our website.
(It must be an internet traffic schools that is
licensed with the State, County and Courthouse the defendant/customer is doing Traffic School / Defensive Driving School for.)
6) Are there any hidden fees that I should know about?
No, the only additional charges are for ID checks (varies by State/County) or optional services such as CertVerify service, copy of completion certificate and rush delivery services. See below for more details on those items including their associated cost.
7) Will you send my Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School certificate to the DMV/Courthouse for me?
In most cases yes (e.g. for California we send it electroically to the DMV for customers), you can find more detailed information on our sign up processes as it is different for every state. This information is provided on page 2 on the sign up process.
8) How long does it take for my Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School certificate to get delivered?
Certificate delivery varies from state to state (e.g. for California it can take a maximum of 3 days for certificates to get delivered), please start the sign up process each states delivery information is provided on page 2 of the customer sign up process.
You should always follow up with the court to insure your ticket has been masked. You may also select our CertVerify Service and we will do the follow up for you. (see below for more details)
9) Will your CertVerify service contact the DMV/Courthouse to verify they have processed my certificate so I don't have to?
Yes, we are the first Traffic School / Defensive Driving School to offer this service. For only a $10.00 service fee we will verify that the court has received and viewed your certificate of completion. Upon verification we will notify you by email.
We strongly recommend this service!
10) What if I need rush sdelivery for my Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School certificate?
Next Day Delivery / Rush Processing cost $25.00.
We will rush process your completion certificate and mail it USPS Express Mail®. Courses completed by 9:00am pacific standard time will be sent out that day. Courses completed after 9:00am pst will be sent out the following business day. Courses completed on nights & weekends pst will be sent out the upcoming business day (excluding holidays).
2Day Delivery / Rush Processing cost $15.00.
Courses completed on nights & weekends pst will be sent out the upcoming business day (excluding holidays).
11) Do I need to complete the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course within a certain period of time after sign up?
We recommend you complete the course 7 days before your due date. This will provide ample time for the delivery of the certificate to the DMV & Court.
12) Is my Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School completion certificate due on the due date or do I just need to finish the course by that date?
Your completion certificate is due to the DMV & Court on the due date
We recommend that you take our course at least 7 days before your due date. If you are faced with less time, you may want to contact the entity that issued the Traffic School / Defensive Driving School (courthouse, insurance company, DMV) and request an extension.
13) My Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School certificate is due today. Can I still take your course?
Yes, you can still take our course although we strongly suggest that you get an extension.
We cannot give you an extension!
14) How do I get an extension for my Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School?
Contact the entity that issued the Traffic School / Defensive Driving School (courthouse, insurance company, DMV) for an extension.
15) What is the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course like, is it hard?
The course contains 11 short, easy-to-read chapters. Each chapter is followed by a short 5 question multiple choice quiz. When the quiz is passed, you automatically move on to the next chapter.
Customers must pass the quizzes with a score of at least 70%.
All quizzes can be re-taken as many times as necessary free of charge.
We stress the importance of the quizzes because all of the questions on the final exam are derived from the quizzes; also a CA DMV mandate allows customers only 2 tries to pass the final exam. If a passing grade (70%) is not obtained by the 2nd final exam attempt your account will be locked out and youll have to take traffic school again from the beginning.
16) I travel a lot, can I use any computer to access the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course?
Yes, you can use any computer anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
17) I am a busy person, do I have to complete the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course in one sitting?
No, That is what makes our program so popular. You can log in and log out as needed to complete the course.
18) What if I get interrupted and I can not finish?
Our system will automatically save your work after every quiz. This enables you to proceed at your own pace.
19) Are you affiliated with the court?
We are an independently owned and operated entity, we have no affiliations with the courts or any government agency, and therefore cannot impose liability upon them. The courts and government entities cannot be held liable for any actions of Traffic School Place.com.
20) I already paid the court money, do I have to pay Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School as well?
Each court charges a fee to allow you to attend a Traffic School / Defensive Driving School or home study program, this is a separate fee from our or any other schools fee. All Traffic Schools / Defensive Driving Schools including classroom, home study, and internet courses will charge separate additional fees.
If you do not pay the fee to the court they will not accept your Traffic School / Defensive Driving School certificate of completion from us!
21) I am not sure my court will let me take an Online Traffic School / Defensive Driving School. How Do I Find Out?
As you make your state, county, court and course selections you will automatically be prompted to proceed with our course. If we are not licensed in the state or county we will assist you in finding a school.
Note:There are states and counties where Online Traffic School / Defensive Driving School may not be generally licensed. There are many possible reasons for taking these courses including insurance discounts, employer safety programs or by direct order of a judge. If you are taking a course to mask a ticket and your selection states not licensed, please check with your court before proceeding.
22) I received a ticket, will taking the Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School course keep my rates from going up?
Yes, taking Traffic School / Defensive Driving School masks a point on driving records and shall not be disclosed to any person, except a court and shall be used ONLY for statistical purposes.
23) I got another ticket. How often can I take Idiots Traffic School / Defensive Driving School?
Rules vary (e.g. in California a person is allowed to mask a ticket once every 18 months), please call the court where your ticket was assigned if you are not sure.
24) What if I need help?
We are always here to help you! You can reach us by e-mail or phone Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00pm . We prefer contact by e-mail as this allows us to pull your records and answer your questions without keeping you on hold while we research your file. If you prefer to call, we are standing by, understand that there may be a short delay while we search your records. Please view our contacts page for our contact information.